If you are working for a mobile application development company for a long time, then you have certainly got many unique opportunities to work with hundreds of thousands of business owners, small, medium and large enterprises need and entrepreneurs. The majority of them have shared their stories of investing a large amount of energy, effort and time, as well as money to make their application the very best it could be.
Everything those are required from strategically placing the relevant widgets, amazingly crafted layout as well as engaging informative content. Even though the countless hours as well as expert attention to detail they have given, a large number of businesses are still not getting the kind of adoption they were looking for. Instead of hundreds of thousands of people flooding the application store to download and upload the application, they get about a dozen. After listening this story, you may assume the content is not up to the mark, problems may be related crawling, uploading or even downloading the apps.
Creating Mobile App Create New Channel and Further Communication
Creating a mobile application not only open up the new channel by which you can communicate with but also the business opportunities you need to get. A misconception generally exist here is, your audience simply come to your app store and download your app just in one simple click. Your application is a space completely customizable to your audience need, but the problem is most of the time it is not the application itself, even, it is the most important step so sometimes missed after the application is built, promotion.
Here, through this blog post we will try to give you some proven methods to help you to market your application. You have two things to invest in, one is cost and another is confident, nothing more you need here, not even a single penny to invest to market and promote your application. If you follow these fifteen creative ways you can easily improve your mobile app development marketing as well as promotion, and your followers will be increased and at the same time your downloads will improve. Let us get to it then.
- Feature the application in an official good blog – Additionally, rather than combining your application on your own website, you can include it in your blog post on a regular basis, which is another promotional strategy you can do. This way is beyond doubt a great way to improve your mobile application development and that is creatively.
- Feature the application with your email – Your latest application needs to engrave into all facets of your advertising and marketing, which combines all of your emails, which is important. As a business owner of small or medium enterprise, you will send out different types of emails in different times and your application in each of those is no other than missed opportunity. Emails are still having charm when provided they are utilized under the right time at the right place.
- Create a Lucrative Demo Video – Videos are nothing but an easy way for the purpose of your marketing to showcase everything your beautiful as well as well-built application has to offer. For the sake of your demo video, you can create a simple 30-45 second maximum commercial with the things, like WHY, HOW and WHAT.
- Connect to large number of audience – Marketing as well as promoting your application begin long before you ever bring it to the application market. Prior to start telling your app development team to begin creating your application with a million different things, you should reach out your audience or customers and get in touch with them. As a matter of fact, you wish to make it sure that whatsoever are creating, is going to be at the right time and at the right place for them.
- Reach Out To Your Potential Influencers – Connecting to influencers are important. Promoting and marketing your application can help you extend beyond your regular area of influence, and sometimes, these connections are what your organization need. When you develop honest, reliable and authentic relationship with your influencer, you will go a long way without any hindrance and help promote and market your mobile application.
- Get in touch as much as possible – Marketing your mobile application starts long before you ever bring it to your target market. Prior to start saying your development team to begin creating mobile application with a hundreds of thousands of things you should talk to them, so that you can create a list of your visitors and get in touch with them.
- Consider alternative application store – It is said that the more you promote your app content, the easier as well as faster the process becomes. You must agree that all small and medium sized business of all types do not have a large budget to dedicate to their marketing as well as promotion events. Even though those companies that do have their amount to invest my find themselves only having a few hands-on channels to promote their app content.
- Apply for rewards – Participating in different types of application rewards are some of the most recommended channels and we would highly suggest you to take advantage of. These types of rewards can give you tons of press, reviews, maximum downloading option and reviews.
- Search Engine Optimization Matters – Yes, we are talking about search engine optimization. When your SEO comes with many things and you not only apply to promote it, but also implement in your mobile app URL that shows up in search results in the time your uses key-in related to their queries.
- Increase Visibility On Social Media – You should increase your app visibility on your social network, groups as well as communities, like Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook and others.
- Ask for Your Users Feedback – You should ask for your users’ feedback on your Mobile Application and give them free promotional codes to try it out, so that the more they use mobile applications they use yours and give uses feedback.
- Take a Screen Shot – Take a beautiful screen shot for your mobile app and upload it the app store with other sites for promotion. This will help your users understand your app and help them use it, directly download it and gauge an extra age for your app.
- Application Store Optimization – App store optimization which is shortly known as ASO. At its core, the SEO or search engine optimization for the purpose of Google Play as well as Application store. Just like SEO, application store optimization not only focuses on keyword relevance, but also searches the relevance including the keyword density in your mobile app description.
- Build a Strong and Beautiful Landing Page – A landing page will help you optimize your store, which is important for all. A great landing page is a must-have thing for all types of business, even whether you do not have a mobile application. Therefore, having a great landing page is like having a beautiful business card.
- Include App Download Links on Your Website – There are many ways you already come to know to promote or market your mobile app. This is no other than a creative strong way to improve your mobile application development. When you do it, your users directly download the app by way of the links on your website. Here, your website will work as a tool or site to promote your mobile application.
Last, but certainly not the least, Mobile app development is one thing and showing creativity with mobile application development, advertising and marketing the app is another thing. You should see how your application is performing, and after a certain time of research, you should dive deep into a detail analysis of how creative ways can improve your mobile app development and make your app unparalleled in the market Visit Here. Do not be a copycat, better you follow the steps or ways we have given and implement each of them step-by-step for better possible outcome.
Sunny Chawla is a Marketing Manager at AIS Technolabs – a Web design and Development Company. Helping global businesses with unique and engaging tools for their business. He would love to share thoughts on Ecm Services, Web Designing and Andriod Web Development.