Mailbird is a Outlook and Windows 10 Mail App killer. I know that is a really strong statement but it is the truth. In this Mailbird review I’ll not only prove why Mailbird is the best email client for Windows but also share some of it’s drawbacks. Now you can connect all your favorite email, calendar, task and messaging apps into one using Mailbird, which is really an all in one online communication hub. Oh! one thing I forgot to share with you is, Mailbird has been awarded best amongst its competitors by renowned magazines such as PCWorld and IT World. So let’s dive into the Mailbird review and learn more about it’s pros, cons and of course the features it has to offer to the Windows users.
So let’s see what we are going to cover in this review:
- What is Mailbird?
- Mailbird Features
- Why it is the Best Email Client for Windows
- Drawbacks of Mailbird
- Options to Get your Mailbird copy
What exactly is Mailbird?
Mailbird is the best email software for Windows which is beautiful, fast, and intuitive. Mailbird is not just your another email tool, it is actually much more than a regular email application. Mailbird allows 3rd party developers to build and integrate productivity and social apps with Mailbird’s email platform. Mailbird is offered for free, a Pro plan and a lifetime plan. Full IMAP support now available.
An overview of Mailbird
- Multi-account (Supports IMAP & POP3)
- Complete touch support
- Integrated messaging apps
- Integrated task management apps
- Unique productivity features
- Supports 17 languages
- Integrated calendar apps
- Customization (Colors & layout)
Mailbird brings the convenience with integration amongst different tools and apps, delivering a perfect all-in-one online communication platform. Many email clients today have limited their innovation and removed any adaptation to how people communicate and work online today. We don’t need another email client, but one place for all of it – email, messaging, calendar, tasks, video meetings and much more.
Features of Mailbird
- Customize your account icons
- Text formatting
- Conversation view
- Zoom adjusts the default font size to just the way you like it
- Pick your in-line reply color to flawlessly format email replies
- Customize your email signature for every email identities
- Create your own Quick compose shortcut
- Mailbird apps- Dropbox, Evernote, Facebook, Contacts Manager, Asana, Google Drive, Calendar, Veeting and more.
- Multi-language support
- Group all email accounts in one with Unified Inbox Plus
- Advance touch support. Swipe and tap on touchscreen devices.
- Keyboard shortcuts
- In-line reply
- Quick compose
- Multi-account support for IMAP and POP3 accounts (max 3 for Lite, unlimited for Pro)
- First email speed reader (max 5x/day for Lite, otherwise its a Pro feature)
- Drag and drop
- Folder support
- In-line action bar
- Quick preview of attachments (max 5x/day for Lite, otherwise its a Pro feature)
- Wingman (in development)
- Profile picture search
Security Features of Mailbird:
- The best technology by industry standards for message handling of top email servers
- Email encryption (in development)
In the digital age when you need to be connected all the time, Mailbird makes it simpler for you by adding third party apps that you can use directly inside Mailbird. It even helps you develop your professional network by integrating a one click ‘LinkedIn Lookup’ feature.
Stay Connected right from a single application. Platforms supported:
- LinkedIn Lookup
Why Mailbird is the Best Email Client for Windows?
- Mailbird is not available for Mac and Linux
- Mailbird is also not available for mobile platforms such as Android and iOS.
- For some people scrollbar is not comfortable as it is a minimilastic one
- Not open-source (I really loves opensource stuff)
- Limited Apps available (But I think they’ll add more in future)
- No advanced filtering options