So let's see what we are going to cover in this review:
- What is Mailbird?
- Mailbird Features
- Why it is the Best Email Client for Windows
- Drawbacks of Mailbird
- Options to Get your Mailbird copy
As you already get the idea how awesome this review gonna be I'll continue the review...
What exactly is Mailbird?Mailbird is the best email software for Windows which is beautiful, fast, and intuitive. Mailbird is not just your another email tool, it is actually much more than a regular email application. Mailbird allows 3rd party developers to build and integrate productivity and social apps with Mailbird's email platform. Mailbird is offered for free, a Pro plan and a lifetime plan. Full IMAP support now available.
An overview of Mailbird
- Multi-account (Supports IMAP & POP3)
- Complete touch support
- Integrated messaging apps
- Integrated task management apps
- Unique productivity features
- Supports 17 languages
- Integrated calendar apps
- Customization (Colors & layout)
Features of Mailbird
Mailbird offers you the features which will turn you into an Email Ninja. Mailbird offers a wide range of unique features and most of them are really innovative. In this section I'll cover the whole feature list of Mailbird.
Following is a glimpse of the features Mailbird offers:
Mailbird is the only email tool I've seen which is fully customizable as per one's personal needs. Inbox is your private space and customizing it enhances your experience specially when you have to spend a lot of time in it. From choosing your inline reply color to the custom icons for your account, Mailbird’s personalization features are bound to take your email experience to the next level.
So how personalized you can make your Mailbird. Check out the below list.
- Customize your account icons
- Text formatting
- Conversation view
- Zoom adjusts the default font size to just the way you like it
- Pick your in-line reply color to flawlessly format email replies
- Customize your email signature for every email identities
- Create your own Quick compose shortcut
- Mailbird apps- Dropbox, Evernote, Facebook, Contacts Manager, Asana, Google Drive, Calendar, Veeting and more.
- Multi-language support
Apart from making you a Email Ninja Mailbird also makes you super productive. Mailbird is the only email client I've seen which has been optimized for speed which ensures you don't have to wait to check your urgent messages.
Mailbird have managed to create the fastest email application ever, both in terms of processing speed and workflow speed. Quick compose and response to cut down on emailing time inline action bar to organize everything in a flash, seamless offline access to manage your email from anywhere. And that’s just scratching the surface.
So what makes Mailbird a productive email client for windows:
- Group all email accounts in one with Unified Inbox Plus
- Advance touch support. Swipe and tap on touchscreen devices.
- Keyboard shortcuts
- In-line reply
- Quick compose
- Multi-account support for IMAP and POP3 accounts (max 3 for Lite, unlimited for Pro)
- First email speed reader (max 5x/day for Lite, otherwise its a Pro feature)
- Drag and drop
- Folder support
- In-line action bar
- Quick preview of attachments (max 5x/day for Lite, otherwise its a Pro feature)
- Wingman (in development)
- Profile picture search
Mailbird was developed to never scan the content of your inbox or other personal information. When you use Mailbird be rest assured that your messages and content are for your eyes only. That's how secure Mailbird is.
Security Features of Mailbird:
- The best technology by industry standards for message handling of top email servers
- Email encryption (in development)
SocialIn the digital age when you need to be connected all the time, Mailbird makes it simpler for you by adding third party apps that you can use directly inside Mailbird. It even helps you develop your professional network by integrating a one click ‘LinkedIn Lookup’ feature.
Stay Connected right from a single application. Platforms supported:
- LinkedIn Lookup
If you need any help Mailbird support team is there. Just email your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also submit a ticket at here.
Why Mailbird is the Best Email Client for Windows?
I hope you have already understood why Mailbird is the best email application for windows. But following are the points I think that makes Mailbird the best email client for Windows OS.
Everything in this world has it's advantages and disadvantages. Apart from having a great list of features Mailbird also has some drawbacks.
- Mailbird is not available for Mac and Linux
- Mailbird is also not available for mobile platforms such as Android and iOS.
- For some people scrollbar is not comfortable as it is a minimilastic one
- Not open-source (I really loves opensource stuff)
- Limited Apps available (But I think they'll add more in future)
- No advanced filtering options
Options to Get your Mailbird copy
You can get your hands on Mailbird for absolutely free. Mailbird offers a flexible pricing plan which includes Lite version (which is FREE), Pro version which costs $12 annually and a Pro Lifetime version which costs only $45 one time fee. You can check what you get with each different plan in the following picture.
Well I'm not in affiliation with Mailbird and this review is just to help Web Designers, Entrepreneurs, and everyone who uses email, stay productive at their work. I've already shared the ultimate list of productivity tools on my personal blog which you may like to checkout. I'd love to listen to your thougths, share your thoughts in the comments section below.